Simplex is proud to have acquired the UK agency for Constanta Shipyard. Based in the Black Sea Basin, Romania, Constanta is ranked among the largest ship repair yards and dry-docking stations in Europe. The shipyard is ranked 3rd in the world for medium range products and chemical tankers.
Constanta is ideally located for ship owners and managers as a hub for building and repairing sea-going vessels up to 200,000 deadweight tonnage (DWT). The company has delivered almost five million DWT during its years of activity, serving both Romanian and first class European owners. As such, it is a company rich with experience, expertise, and professionalism.
Constanta Docking Facilities
[table id=2 /]
- 2,800 m berth for vessel draft up to 8m, fully equipped with all necessary shiprepairs facilities.
- power supply 3×380 V; 50 Hz / 3×440 V; 60 Hz.
- welding gas supply
- sea and fresh water
- compressed air: 6/9 bar
- cutting and welding equipment
- grit-blasting, hydroblasting and any other type of cleaning works facilities
- airless painting facilities
- pipe works and pipe bending facilities
- hot galvanizing facilities
- various machining equipment, including rotors balancing
- cherry pickers and scaffolding for close up survey